We offer integrated payroll software solutions designed to meet the needs of enterprises and organisations of the private and public sector carrying out operations in Greece.
Our solutions have been developed through use of modern tools and they are constantly and promptly adapted to respond to the frequent – and often complicated – changes that are being made to the Greek labour legislation.
We cooperate with a team of leading Labour Law experts to ensure that each legislative amendment is promptly incorporated in our solutions in the most functional manner.
- General characteristics
- Time & Attendance Management - HRMS systems
- Use additional modules
- Potential users
Easy to install and configure
Easy and fast installation and configuration, and easy, fast and safe upgrading of our software to latest versions through the Internet, are top priorities for us.
High Return on Investment
Our payroll solutions ensure excellent ROI ratios thanks to their excellent functionality, user friendliness and reliability.
They are fully compatible with Atermon Time Manager as well as with other Time & Attendance Management systems. Moreover, they can export data from other systems (ERP, HR etc.) for further processing while they can cooperate with, or connect to, Talentia’s Human Capital Management software, one of the most integrated Human Capital Management Solutions on the market worldwide, which is offered to consumers by our firm.
The system can be installed and operated either independently or in the context of a HR and Security solution
Our solutions can be installed and operated either as independent payroll systems or in the context of an integrated Atermon HR & Security platform, in combination with the following systems:
- Atermon Time Manager
- Atermon Access Control & Security
- Talentia HCM
Our payroll solutions are fully compatible with Atermon Time Manager as well as with other Time & Attendance Management systems. They can also export data from other systems (ERP, HR etc.) for further processing while they can cooperate with, or connect to, Talentia’s Human Capital Management software, one of the most integrated Human Capital Management Solutions on the market worldwide, which is offered to consumers by our firm.
Our solutions come in four main versions:
- Solutions for small-sized enterprises
- Solutions for medium- and large-sized enterprises
- Solutions for accounting offices
- Solutions for State Organisations and Local Authorities
All four versions allow its users to:
- Manage all staff categories (salaried staff, day workers, hourly workers, full- / part-time workers, construction workers etc.) whether employed under a Collective Labour Agreement or otherwise.
- Generate all forms relating to Employee or State transactions
- Generate a full series of reports for the Accounting Office, the Social Security Funds etc.
- Generate ready-made cost statistics reports
- Monitor all Collective Labour Agreements; receive automatic alerts through Internet Services; calculate Retroactive Salary Increases; keep and utilise thorough historical data.
- Effect on-line payments in respect of social security contributions (Detailed Periodic Reports, IKA / TSMEDE / TEAPOZO / TEAYEK contributions etc.)
- Calculate gross, monthly and annual costs based on the net revenue pursued
- Import data from Excel files
- Effect payroll payments online through web banking
- Connect with any Financial Management Software
- Analyse Fees at Cost Centres – Connection with Accounting Analytics
- Manage Word Documents
- Connect with Atermon Time Manager
- Import data from other Time & Attendance Management systems
- Import data from other Access Control systems
- Connect to Talentia’s HCM HR Management system
- Recognise data from the Access Control system, check and transmit data to Payroll
- Draw up shift schedules per Facility or Shift – Lists per Inspectorate
- Use MIS-Report Generators over periods of many years
- Manage Construction Project contributions – Detailed Periodic Reports – Construction Phases – Construction Projects
Enterprises and organisations which could benefit from our payroll solutions:
- Industrial enterprises, small industries
- State organisations
- Self-government authorities
- Service providers
- Insurance and stock brokering firms
- Tourist and hotel enterprises
- Air carriers and shipping enterprises
- Publishing houses and Media
- Chains of stores
We collaborate with leading payroll software developers in Greece, which enables us to find the best solution for each client’s needs.